To ensure fast support, the following prerequisites are mandatory.
- A description of the issue
- If Simplifier Mobile client is used provide the following information
- OS + Version
- Version of Simplifier Mobile Client
- In which application is the issue occuring
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Which user can be used to reproduce the issue
- Step by step instruction to reproduce the issue inside the application
- Expected outcome
- Actual outcome
- If applicable: what solution has already been tried?
- All necessary logs should be collected centrally and accessible to the Simplifier support team
- Simplifier Server Log (Docker Log)
- Simplifier Application Log
- Monitoring Logs of Server Environment (Storage Capacity, CPU Load, RAM Load)
- Firewall Log
- Virus Scan Log
- Version of Simplifier Server
- URL of the instance the issue occured on
The Simplifier Instance should be reachable by our Support Office via Site 2 Site VPN if it's not accessible directly.
The attachment limit is set to 20mb. If uploads bigger than this are required we'll provide an upload link within the ticket itself.
If you need more information on how to access / download the logs check out the log documentation.